We're still not quite over the dramz of this year's explosive season of MAFS, and the producers over at Channel 9 are already looking for people to join next year's show!
Are you over 25, single, looking for your love life to be dramatised on national TV, and genuinely believe you'll be better off being paired up by John Aiken than any of your friends and family who truly know you?
Channel 9 has just advertised their next round of recruitment for MAFS - perfect for those looking to settle down or, you know, stitch up their favourite single pal.
The rules of entry are as follows:
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May 20 and June 10, 2018. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and December 2018.
If you want to apply, head here. Entries close June 1, 2018.