While winter might not be everyone's favourite season of the year, it's definitely the season of eating... a lot!
And while winter may be over and done with, while we've busy soaking in the sun of spring, Menulog has been compiling their data of the cold season's most popular restaurants across the country!
NSW and VIC took home the top places at Menulog's 2017 Winter Restaurant Awards, with NSW with two out of six top spots and VIC (unsurprisingly) with an incredible four.
The full list of winners are:
- Best Butter Chicken - Grace of India, Milson’s Point, NSW
- Best Pad Thai - Thai Concept, Chipping Norton, NSW
- Best Margherita Pizza - Rossini's Pizzeria, Mount Waverley, VIC
- Best Halal Snack Pack - Exotic Pizza, Pasta and Kebab, Coolaroo, VIC
- Best Bolognese - Motorino Pizzeria - South Kingsville, South Kingsville, VIC
- Best Burger - On It Burgers, Ferntree Gully, VIC
Their overall national awards went to:
- Mills and Grills Pizzas, Florey, ACT
- Harry Cafe and Restaurant, St Mary’s, NSW
- Kokoro Bento, Banyo, QLD
- Flips Pizza and Grill, Firle, SA
- Florentine Pizza & Charcoal Chicken, Moonee Ponds, VIC
- Fishy Fishy / Operation Pizza, Aubin Grove, WA
Have you eaten at any of these restaurants before? Let us know in the comments section!