It is official – Blackbutt has Australia’s ONLY Avocado Festival.
WHEN: Saturday September 9th
WHERE: Blackbutt, Qld
MORE DETAILS: https://www.avofest.com.au/
Enjoy a fun family day celebrating the Bloomin' Beautiful Blackbutt and the delicious Avocados the region produces.
There will be entertainment all day for young and old, compete in the Avo-Toss, enjoy live music, watch cooking demonstrations on how to perfectly cook avocados, take in woodchop competitions and so much more. There is something for everyone at the Blackbutt Avocado Festival.
- Cooking Demonstrations with Jason Ford
- Avo-Go Crafting Competition & Displays
- Avo-Toss Competitions
- Rockin Bodgies Dance Band
- Ken Mills Street Parade
- XXXX Woodchop and Woodcutters Bar
- Country Canteen Breakfast & BBQ
- Avo Grow Displays & Demonstrations
- Market Stalls
- Food Stalls & Wine Alley
- Best Avocado Costume Competition
- Cherbourg Dancers
- Live & Local Music & Buskers
- Machinery Alley
- Kids Central fun activities
- And so much more