Hate hitting that lunchtime slump at work and all you want to do is have a nap, but you can’t?
Well, if you work in an office, we have some great news… a hammock exists that will fit under your desk!
Uplift Desk have created an Under Desk Hammock that retails at $55 and comes in grey and blue.
The website description reads:
- “Impress your coworkers and friends with this unique conversation piece, available in either gray or blue
- “Quickly clip the hammock onto the sturdy UPLIFT V2 Frame using the included carabiners—and remove it just as quickly
- “No need to drill any holes; just install two anchor plates on the frame using our patent-pending mounting points
- “Use the Connect mobile app to change the height of your hammock, making it easy to get in or out when you're ready to lie down or stand back up
- “The hammock comes with its own storage bag, which stays attached so it won't get lost. While you're kicking back under your desk, the bag doubles as a handy place to keep your phone, glasses, or bottled drink.”
The catch? It’s only compatible with their Uplift Desks (Hammock is free with purchase of a desk)….
SO, if you wanna spend some moolah on a fancy work desk that you can nap under when your co-workers get on your nerves, THIS is perfect!
You can find out more about the under desk hammock HERE.