You may think this miserable Sydney day means that we need to stay inside all night...
Well, you are VERY wrong!
The West is getting one of biggest winter festivals yet, and it kicks off tonight for the July school holidays!
For the next seventeen days, Prince Alfred Square in Parramatta will turn into a winter wonderland.
We are talking all things carnival rides, mulled wines, merry-go-rounds, dodgem cars, an illuminated Ferris wheel, a giant ice-skating rink and even a massive Winterlight ice slide!
The slide is made of rock-solid ice and is 30 metres long, so naturally, this is something that you definitely don’t wanna miss! Grab a toboggan and race your friends down!
45-minute open sessions
- Child (Under 4 years): $10
- Junior (4-13 years): $19
- Adult (14 years and above): $24
- Family Special (2 Adults & 2 Children/Juniors): $65
- Kanga Hire: $10
20-minute Kids sessions
- Child (includes FREE Kanga): $16
- Suitable for children under 12 years. Parents and guardians are not permitted to skate on the kid’s rink however may accompany their child onto the ice with clean shoes at no additional cost.
- Single ride: 2 coupons
- 3 slide package: 5 coupons
Because the cold makes us all hungry, never fear, there will be plenty of food stalls to help us fill up our bellies.
Grab your tickets for this glowing festival here.
When: Friday 5 July to Sunday 21 July 2019
Where: Prince Alfred Square, Parramatta
2 FOR 1 TUESDAYS | 11AM-5PM
Enjoy the magical experience of Winterlight with two for one deals on ice skating tickets, amusement rides and food.