Sydney’s Biggest Attractions Are Looking For A Kid CEO These School Holidays!
Would your child love this?
Does your child have what it takes to be CEO for the day?
Merlin Entertainment, the company behind WILD LIFE Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney, Madame Tussauds Sydney and The Sydney Tower Eye, are on the hunt for a child to appoint as CEO for a day these school holidays!
All of these attractions are looking for a CEO - aka Chief Entertainment Officer - to take charge of the grown-ups for a day.
If you know a child between ages 6-12, be sure to enter them in this one because the prize sounds pretty damn awesome. Take a look at the little CEO’s tasks:
- Helping the Madame Tussauds Sydney’s studios team ensure their wax figures are in top notch condition before dipping their hand into wax for a take-home wax hand.
- Naming and feeding a fish at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium as well as working with aquarists to prepare a lettuce meal for Pig the lovable Dugong.
- Helping set up the aquarium’s new Rockpool and assist in a live talk.
- Testing SKYWALK staff at Sydney Tower Eye on their knowledge of Sydney and inspecting the ultimate viewpoint.
- Overseeing a health check of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo’s new arrivals; four adorable kangaroos, as well as measuring the cuteness levels of the koala joeys and encountering a snake and lizard.
- Learning and contributing ideas on conversation efforts throughout SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
- AND go behind the scenes to get inside knowledge on how their attractions operate… Plus much more!
On top of this, the winner will also receive family passes (x2 adults and x2 children) to come back and enjoy each attraction at their leisure as well as a range of other goodies.
To enter, parents or guardians must record a 30-second video ‘resume’ explaining “Why YOU deserve to be the CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer) for a day at Sydney’s best attractions”.
Find out more information here!