Police have wrapped up “Operation Barracuda” on the Southern Downs, the op resulted in 15 people being charged with over 55 offences, in the Warwick and Stanthorpe areas.
“Operation Barracuda” saw the execution of search warrants on fifteen different addresses from Friday December 14 to Monday December 17 focusing on the supply of dangerous drugs in the region.
The closure of the operation to date has seen 17 people charged with 55 charges.
These charges include:
• Nine charges of supply of dangerous drugs
• Four counts of producing dangerous drugs
• 14 counts of possession dangerous drugs
• 15 counts of possession of utensils
• One count of robbery with violence (attempted stealing of a vehicle that occurred on Warwick on December 15)
• Two counts of evade police
• Two counts of indecent dealing with a child and one count of possession of child exploitation material
All are due to appear in the Stanthorpe and Warwick Magistrates Court in January next year.
CRIME STOPPERS: 1800.333.000
ONLINE: online form 24hrs per day
Missed today's show? Catch up here!