Man Goes into Shock after Being Stung by Wasps

RACQ Lifeflight Rescue


5 March 2017

Article heading image for Man Goes into Shock after Being Stung by Wasps

Image Credit:  RACQ Lifeflight

RACQ Lifeflight Rescue Helicopter was sent to a Leyburn property yesterday where a man went into shock after he suffered multiple wasp stings.

LifeFlight reported that he man in his 60’s had opened the lid on the solar pump when the wasps flew out and stung him "numerous times", as a result he went into anaphylactic shock.

The man was stabilised by Queensland Ambulance crew before being airlifted to the Toowoomba Hospital.

Listen Live!