The yummiest Cancer Council Queensland campaign has kicked off and we'll have ours with 2 sugars please!
Pour a cuppa in May or June to raise funds for those fighting cancer with CCQ's Australia's Biggest Morning Tea.
There's a variety of ways to get involved, but if you're time poor hosting an ABMT event at work is probably easiest!
Now you have to plan...
1. Register your ABMT event with CCQ. You'll receive a cool host pack to get you started with decorations and you'll have somewhere official to bank your fundraising.
2. Set a date. Make sure everyone in the office has enough notice to clear their calendar- they'll be pretty annoyed if they miss out on scones!
3. Let everyone know. Get the info to your colleagues and check any dietary requirements so everyone can enjoy something at your ABMT event.
4. Plan your decorations. If you want to have your ABMT looking in theme, grab some printable decorations from this link.
5. Plan your menu. Make sure you have a plate of yummies that are healthy too! Here's a list of options that you can create.
6. ENJOY! Now it's time to sip on your tea/coffee and know you're doing a great thing for those who could do with a helping hand.