Let’s celebrate the festive season with a brand new game called the
‘Guess the Christmas Movie When I Use Other Words to Describe the Movie’ game.
Yep, the title needs a bit of work.
- Kid with no fear in the Big Apple. Crims with not enough sass.
- Guy in dirty white singlet just the way you like it. It’s raining Germans.
- Super over-excited man who thinks he’s small. Loves sugar.
- Santa fall down from roof go BOOM. Former tool man saves day.
- Before Burton boned Bonham Carter he made a bag of bones a star.
- In Britain everyone gets love, although some don’t… and some travel to find it – but nevertheless love exists and hurts sometimes when it’s not feeling good. But when it’s feeling good – that’s awesome.
- Bells go ding’n so angel’s get wing’n.
- Three Ghosts haunt one The same guy who you’d know from ‘Bustin Ghosts’ with three other guys.
- Holiday Ro – oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oad. Holiday Ro – oh oh oh oh oh oad.
- Questionable friends. A sex addicted alcoholic man and a friendly, naïve, overweight boy.
- Austrian Oak transforms to become Superhero.
- Shall we swap houses?
YAH! LIKE TOTES!
How delightful - your friend is simply lovely and fiddle-dee-dee he is funny!
YOUR BROTHER IS HOT!
Now wasn’t that just the best time you’ve had in ages? Same.
- A) Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. B) Die Hard. C) Elf. D) The Santa Clause. E) The Nightmare Before Christmas. F) Love Actually. G) It’s a Wonderful Life. H) Scrooged. I) National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. J) Bad Santa. K) Jingle All The Way. L) The Holiday.