If you're on a bit of a fitness kick, you could be turning those steps into meals thanks to a pop-up cafe in Sydney.
The Energy Exchange Cafe is based on the premise of 'food for steps'.
So the meals only cost you a bit of exercise, with the cafe simply asking that you 'show your steps' in exchange for good.
Prices range from 3,000 to 10,000 steps, and each dish comes with a free coffee.
Some items on the menu include:
- Creamy porridge with mixed berries - 5,000 steps
- Mixed berry hotcake - 6,000 steps
- Fruity oat bircher - 8,000 steps
- Savoury turmeric porridge with poached egg - 10,000 steps
- Blue algae smoothie bowl with crunchy granola - 10,000 steps
WHEN: Tuesday August 28 to Thursday August 30 from 8am-2.30pm daily.
WHERE: Concrete Jungle, 58 Kensington Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008