Western Sydney is about to get a whole lot more magical at Made By The Hill!
At the start of the month they held their first ever Unicorn High Tea and it was SO popular, it is coming back again!
It will be held on Saturday July 28th with two sessions, a 10am session & 2pm session!
Made By The Hill teamed up with legends of the Sydney dessert scene, Pasticceria Papa to create the Unicorn High Tea!
For the young at heart or simply lovers of all things Unicorn to indulge their fantasies and tummies!
Papa’s famous Baked Ricotta Cake, Cannoli and Macarons will be served in a limited edition Unicorn version, whilst Zucheretti will be piped with soft serve and topped with Fairy Floss. Unicorn cupcakes, freakshakes filled with unicorn horns and embellished with candy straps and adults-only cocktails will all be given the sparkle treatment.
Prices start at $30 per person with optional drink add ons!
- With Unicorn Freakshake $40 per person
- With Unicorn Cocktail (18+) $45 per person
The delicious high-tea will include 3 tiers of unicorn themed food featuring:
- Pasticceria Papa Baked Ricotta Cake filled with unicorn filling
- Pasticceria Papa Mini baked Ricotta Cake
- Pasticceria Papa Cannoli
- Pasticceria Papa Zuccherati Cone with Soft Serve and Fairy Floss
- Pasticceria Papa Macarons
- Guests can choose to take their high tea with unicorn cocktails or freakshakes. Cocktails and Freakshakes will be extra.
There will be live acoustic soloist and unicorn themed activities such as colouring in & unicorn photo booth whilst tables will be decorated with unicorn theming.
This just sounds SO magical!
For more info and tickets, check out their website here.
Unicorn High Tea!
When: Saturday 28th July, 2018
Time: 10am and 2pm
Where: Made By The Hill, 55 Sherbrooke Street, Rooty Hill
Price: Starting from $30 per person
Option to add on:
Unicorn Freakshake: $10
Unicorn Cocktail (18+) $15