Two major Sydney roads have been featured in the top 10 worst roads across the country. Here are the facts and figures of the NRMA’s national road report.
- Sydney's M4 from Concord to the M7 Westlink is the worst road in Australia
- Hume highway near Narellan in southwest Sydney was ranked the third worst across the country
- The Hume highway had 726 crashes and seven deaths between 2010 and 2014
- A number of the highways earmarked in the report have been consistently poor
- Sturt highway from Wagga Wagga to Narrandera in the Riverina was named the best road in the state
Stay safe on the roads, guys!