Sydney, it is time to grab your wands and become part of the Harry Potter magic as it comes to life!
This month, we are getting our very own Harry Potter High Tea!
Yes, we are talking about the Sir Stamford School of Wizardry at Circular Quay for a magical afternoon filled with delicious sweets and savoury treats.
It is taking place on Sunday the 28th of October from 2pm – 4pm!
You will enjoy a Butter Beer on arrival, a visit from the Wizard Professor and magical activities throughout the afternoon.
Wizardry High Tea Menu
- Butter Beer on Arrival
- Philisopher's Scones with Whipped Cream & Raspberry Jam
Magical Sweet Treats
- Golden Gateaux
- Haigh's Chocolate Frog Slice
- Thunderbolt Macaroons
- Hedwig Cupcakes
- Passion Fruit Verrine with Coconut Crumble
Magical Savoury Selection
- Ginny Miniature Curry Puffs
- Muggle Quiche Lorraine
- Hagrid's Rock Cakes
- Mrs Weasley's Cucumber Sandwich with dill Creme Fraiche
- Chicken Cauldron Shallot Pinwheel
- Smoked Accio Salmon, Beetroot and Lemon Cream Cheese Rolls
Naturally, you are encouraged to dress upfor the occasion!
But, bookings are a must… so make sure you head to their website here.
WIZARDRY HIGH TEA
When: Sunday 28th October 2018
Where: 93 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
Time: 2pm – 4pm