Catching public transport to Justin Bieber's Sydney show? Here’s everything you need to know about getting to and from the stadium.
Return public transport is now included in your event ticket. With 70,000 Beliebers expected to attend the show, fans are strongly advised to leave the car at home and take advantage of the major event buses and direct rail services available for the event which are NOW INCLUDED IN THE TICKET.
With a large crowd expected & peak hour traffic, concert goers are recommend to arrive early, and allow enough time to park your car and find your seat to ensure you don’t miss a second of the concert.
To avoid delays at the box office, we STRONGLY advise picking up your tickets prior to Show day at your nearest Ticketek outlet. Click here to find the Ticketek outlet closest to you.
Additional services will run to Olympic park leaving from:
- Central: An express service will leave central every 15 minutes from 4:55pm until 6:00pm and then every 7–8 minutes from 6:00pm until 11:00pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
- Campbelltown: An additional service will run at 6:07pm, stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn then Olympic Park.
- Liverpool: An additional service will run at 6:07pm, stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn then Olympic Park.
- Blue Mountains Line: All trains arriving at Central between 6:00pm and 9:00pm will make an additional stop at Lidcombe.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 10:30pm. At 10:30pm the Olympic Park Sprint will be replaced by direct Western Line trains.
Additional return services will run after the concert to help get you home.
- To Central: An express service will leave Olympic Park every 5 minutes from 10:30 until 1:00pm, stopping at Strathfield and Redfern.
- To Blacktown: Services will leave Olympic Park every 7-8 minutes from 10:30pm until 1:00pm, stopping at Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Westmead, Seven Hills and Blacktown.
- To Penrith and Schofields: Services will leave every 30 minutes from 11:00pm until 1:00pm.
- To Richmond: Services to Blacktown leaving at 11:43pm and 12:43am will extend all stations to Richmond.
- To Campbelltown: Additional trains will leave Lidcombe at 11:52pm and 12:22pm, stopping all stations to Campbelltown via Granville.
- To Hurstville: An additional service will run from Central at 1:05pm, stopping all stations to Hurstville.
- To Kiama: An additional service will leave Central at 12:59pm, stopping at Redfern, Sutherland then all stations to Kiama.
- To Dapto: An additional service will leave Central at 11:52pm, stopping at Redfern, Sutherland then all stations to Dapto.
- To Moss Vale: An additional service will leave Campbelltown at 12:45pm, stopping all stations to Moss Vale.
- To Hamilton: An additional service will leave Central at 12:20pm, stopping at Strathfield, Eastwood, Epping, Hornsby then all stations to Hamilton (except Wondabyne).
- Blue Mountains Line: All trains leaving Central between 10:00pm and 1:00am will make an additional stop at Lidcombe.
For additional information regarding train services for the event including the NSW Trainlink network, click here.
For train timetable information, see Train timetables and maps.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses start running between 3:00pm and 4:00pm depending on the route and arrive at the precinct from around 5:00pm. Services continue to arrive into Olympic Park until 7:40pm.
Return services start from approximately 10:15pm.
The last bus on each route leaves Sydney Olympic Park at 11:00pm.
Scheduled wheelchair accessible buses will travel on each route.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable:
- Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly from Strathfield Station to Olympic Park during the afternoon peak period.
To plan your trip click here.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Concert goers are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for concert.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Patrons who have pre-booked their parking must allow plenty of time to get to the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct, park their car and get to their seat for the show. If you haven't pre-booked your parking, patrons are strongly advised to come up with an alternative travel plan.
If you’re planning on driving to the concert allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
The best way to beat the queues is to leave the car at home and take public transport instead.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
Source: ANZ Stadium