Don't get us wrong, real beaches are awesome - but, who doesn't like shaking things up a little every now and then?
The Beach at the Cutaway is an event that's running from the 7th - 29th of Jan as part of Sydney Festival... and it's a FREAKING HUGE BALL PIT!
By now we're sure you've seen the photos roll in, so we're going to give you five solid reasons why you need to visit ASAP.
1. When was the last time you were able to actually DIVE into a ball pit? Not awkwardly crawl through to save your 3-year-old, but have real fun in it yourself.
2. This way, you can go to the 'beach' and a) not have to wash your hair afterwards, b) stay dry the whole time, and c) don't have to deal with all the sand in your car for the next two weeks!
3. This is simply awesome and you don't want to miss out on awesome things.
4. It's great for ALL ages. Take the family for a fun day out, or take your special someone for a different kind of date!
5. If you go at the right time, it's a FREE event - otherwise, it's only a cheap $15.
Free entry is between 10am - 3.30pm Tuesday - Sunday (they're closed on Mondays)
For any further details, you can find them on the event's website here!
Image credit: Sydney Festival YouTube