We are SO excited that iconic performer Cher is in town to perform three shows at Rod Laver Arena.
The precinct is set to be packed over the next few days with fans, so security measures are in place to make sure everyone has a fun and safe night. This is what you need to know…
Firstly, ALL patrons will be subject to a bag search, wanding and ticket check prior to entering the arena. It’s recommended you bring a small bag and arrive early to avoid major queues.
There is a list of prohibited items, which includes...
- Illegal substances
- Laser lights
- Professional cameras and audio recording devices
- Large flags/banners with handles exceeding 1 metre
- Any large item that can’t fit underneath a seat
- Glass, cans and opened drink containers
The staff reserve the right to refuse entry and inspect bags at any time.
To make sure everyone has a good night, management have warned that you could be liable for prosecution, a fine and/or ejection from the arena if you are caught…
- Using foul, abusive language or making racial or threatening comments or gestures
- Displaying offensive, disorderly or unlawful behaviour
- Entering a restricted area without authorisation
- Failing to comply with conditions or entry into the arena
So basically, just be a good person and you’ll be all set!
For more info on security for all three Cher concerts, go here.
Fifi, Fev & Byron discuss an awkward moment for this MAFS star…