Four Saint Stephen's College students have been taken to hospital in a critical condition, one in a serious condition and two stable, after ingesting an unknown substance this afternoon.
The school calling in paramedics after the six 15 year-old's and one 14 year-old began showing symptoms. QAS says they were unaware of their surroundings, falling in and out of consciousness and feeling nauseous.
QAS has praised the response of the school, with headmaster Jamie Dorrington visibly upset while addressing the media.
Authorities are now awaiting toxicology results as they try and piece together what happened.