An Amazing Race meets Mission Impossible-style hunt through the city is happening this March as part of Adelaide Fringe!
The GooseChase will see Adelaide transform into a playground scattered with “hundreds of unique missions, puzzles and tasks” for us wannabe spies to solve and dominate.
“Missions range from completing physical activities to answering questions or puzzles found in Fringe venues and iconic South Australian landmarks.
“Earn points to win spotlight prizes along the way, plus the chance to win a trip for two to Edinburgh Fringe thanks to Adelaide Fringe Major Partner Qatar Airways - why wouldn't you want to play?”
Adelaide Fringe on how to play:
- Download the free GooseChase app from the Google Play or iTunes store
- Create an account using an email address or Facebook login
- Search and join the game ‘Adelaide Fringe 2018’
- Start your first mission!
- Submit your first mission to start earning points.
- Don’t forget to check back for new missions and keep an eye on the leader board
Some games were available to play from February 2nd, but all missions were officially activated after the Fringe’s opening night on Friday and will run until the end of the festival on March 18th.
Find out all the details on how to set yourself up and enter your team here!