Relationship status: Married to James Wakelin. We meet like people did in the olden days, in the front bar of a pub. The Austral.
Kids and animals: Grace, 15, Milla, 9, Frankie 7 and Henley the rescued dalmatian.
Suburb: Henley Beach
1. Where did you grow up? I was born in Adelaide but moved around Australia with my Dad’s work before returning home to finish school at Blackwood.
2. What memory stands out from your childhood? When I was four I was trying to run away from my mother at the shops and fell over, knocking my two baby front teeth out on a gutter. I was toothless for years (no Port Adelaide supporter gags here please).
3. What does a Saturday look like in the Morse household? Chaos. I try to sneak in an early F45 class and a takeaway coffee then it’s netball for the girls in winter and Surf Lifesaving in summer. Somewhere in between we’ll take the dog for a walk along the beach.
4. What’s your favourite quote? “Leap and the net will appear.”
5. What is something about you that not many people know? I have a tattoo and a belly button ring. Both poor life choices.
6. How would your best friends describe you? Late. Loud. Loyal (I hope!)
7. What’s your guilty pleasure? Haighs and Aperol Spritz. In responsible quantities.
8. What’s your greatest achievement? My daughters. And not swearing on television and/or radio.
9. When did something just not go to plan? Every. Single. Day.
10. What would your kids say about you? I’m not a like regular Mum, I’m a cool Mum! Movie quotes aside, they would say they love me even though I yell too much.
Hit107 Breakfast with Bec & Cosi – coming January 2019.