Ever found yourself accidentally eating a whole packet of crisps or a tub of ice-cream on the couch after a really sh**ty day? Or worse, drowning your sorrows in a bottle of wine with no-one to keep you company but Netflix? Let’s be honest, we’ve all done it at some point, and every now and again it’s totally cool! But if emotional eating is a regular occurrence for you, it’s time to check yourself before you wreck yourself!
We’re back this week with another ‘on the couch’ chat between BUF Girls founder, Libby and our fave mind guru Glenn Mackintosh, otherwise known as The Weight Psych.
This week Lib & Glenn chat about how to find freedom from emotional eating - and there’s some real gold in here for you girls!
Hit play to hear all about:
- How emotional eating is like double-dipping on a bad mood
- Why there’s no nutritional solution for emotional pain
- How all feelings are normal and temporary
- Why it’s important to make room for unpleasant emotions
- How positive and negative feelings can coexist
- New ways to manage your emotions that don’t involve that ice-cream tub!
If you’re interested in really unpacking your behaviours around emotional eating, Glenn’s online Freedom From Emotional Eating program could be really helpful for you. Click here to check it out and use the code ‘bufgirls’ for 10% off the program.
Happy ‘happy eating’ ladies ;)