Want a career in radio?
The Hit Squad is the best place to start! Some of Australia’s biggest radio stars have started their careers on the street team. You’ll gain practical skills, such as on-air experience, and experience in Promotions and event planning.
We are looking for bubbly, energetic, switch on people to join the Hit104.7 Street Team. If you have great people skills, are a social media guru and can ensure the brand’s integrity is always maintained, then we want you to join our Street Team! If you’d like to pursue a career in Radio, whether it be On Air, Producing, Event Planning, Sound Production or Sales, then the Street Team is your place to start.
Being a Street Team member is a casual position, which requires flexibility. You maybe be asked to work weekdays, but mostly weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be proactive in the appearance of the Radio Station on the streets (includes sales promotion events and station events)
- Liaise with clients
- Maintain a high level of interaction with listeners (at all times)
- Inform listeners of each specific promotion
- Being responsible for voice training and maintaining a high on-air standard
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times
- Take photos of different events for clients
- Maintenance of vehicle (petrol / interior clean / report (and written report) on all incidents)
- Adhering to client briefs and maintaining a professional appearance at all events
- Maintenance of product cage (to be kept clean at all times)
- Maintain a positive approach to business using appropriate conduct and a responsible and professional manner consistent with the standards expected by ARN and its clients at all times. This also includes maintaining a professional and business-like standard of dress and personal presentation.
- ARN is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. This commitment is based on the need to ensure our company complies with Equal Opportunity laws. Ensuring that discrimination and harassment does not occur in the workplace is the responsibility of all employees.
- The responsibility of Workplace Health and Safety in the workplace lies with all employees. This includes conducting yourself in a safe manner and not putting yourself and others at risk, as well as complying with the company's requirements in relation to WH&S. All employees also have a duty to ensure that additional Group policies are observed and practised.
- Follow/adhere to all lawful and reasonable instructions and requests as directed by your Manager or delegate. This includes upholding policies and procedures set by ARN, along with such policies as detailed in the ARN Group Policies.
Please fill out the questionnaire below, and upload your resume and cover letter.