The sky is the limit for attendees of the first Big Skies festival in Western Downs - a seven-day event offering plenty of country fare, flair and internationally-acclaimed musical acts.
WHEN: NOW UNTILS SUNDAY MAY 6
WHERE: JIMBOUR STATION AMPHITHEATRE, 86 JIMBOUR STATION ROAD, JIMBOUR
MORE INFO: https://bit.ly/2CEuZJY
This amazing seven day festival has something for everyone - you can get involved in a variety of free and paid events suitable for foodies, families and fashion-lovers alike.
The hero of the weeklong event is ‘Day on the Plain’ on Saturday 5 May, which boasts some of Australia’s biggest household names; The Eurogliders, Wendy Matthews, Joe Camilleri and The Black Sorrows, Glenn Shorrock, Richard Clapton, Frankie J Holden and Wilbur Wilde.
From long lunches to Cappadocia-inspired Hot Air Balloons, Cinemas Under the Stars to Dalby Picnic Race Day – there is something for everyone.
Check out the fantastic, jam-packed schedule for the festival which runs from 28 April-6 May:
- Wednesday, 2 May – Dalby Sales Yard Tour
- Wednesday, 2 May & Thursday 3 May – Cinema Under the Stars
- Thursday, 3 May & Friday, 4 May – Camp Oven Experience
- Friday, 4 May – Big Night Sky – Guided Tour of the Galexy
- Saturday, 5 May – Day on the Plain music concert
- Sunday, 6 May – Hot Air Balloon Breakfast
- Sunday, 6 May – Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Sunday, 6 May – Food and Fibre
Out of towners have the option of camping packages at Jimbour Station.
Missed today's show? Catch up here!