Here’s a new segment for you all to look forward to! “Random Dates to Celebrate”
Kicking it off with International Kite Flying Day! We decided to send the Hit Squad out to find the best spots to fly a kite on the Central Coast.
1. Crack Neck Lookout, Bateau Bay
2. Norah Head Lighthouse, Norah Head (Picture Courtesy of NorahHeadLighthouse.com.au)
3. The Haven, Terrigal (Picture Courtesy of TripAdvisor.com)
4. Edsacc Oval, Bateau Bay
5. Ray Mayher Park, Gosford
6. Memorial Park, The Entrance
7. Toowoon Bay Park, Toowoon Bay
8. Literally ANY beach on the Central Coast!
Did we miss your stomping ground?