We always dream about going to theme parks around the world and we sometimes forget we’ve got all the thrills and excitement in Australia too!
At some point in your childhood, you may have ventured to Warner Bros. Movie World on the Gold Coast. It brought all your favourite movies to life, with the likes of Batman and Wonder Woman saving the day before your eyes. We can’t forget the Looney Tunes gang either, and that Scooby Doo ride!! Ahh the good old days.
Put your passport away, these photos will make you want to take a (domestic) flight or road trip to Movie World!
1. This churros and soft serve sandwich.
2. These huge ice cream and waffle cones.
3. This proof that you may see real celebrities… if that’s how you interpret it.
4. This frozen cider.
5. This nutcase loop ride.
6. The return of the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster.
7. This exceptional bird.
8. These frappes.
9. This sneaky woman.
10. This sunset shot.
11. And finally, these two. Need I say more?
Christian Hull gives Carrie & Tommy a Spice Girls update…