Drop ya dacks because Cupid’s Undie Run is coming to Sydney!!
Cupid’s Undie Run is a 1.5km run in your undies (or fancy dress!) to #ConquerNF which is a genetic disorder that causes tumours to form on nerve cells anywhere in the body, including the brain and spine.
There is no cure and treatment options are limited.
The event will kick off in Sydney’s Hyde Park with Bondi Rescue’s Andrew ‘Reidy’ Reid, and end with an awesome part in great company (including Olympic Diver Melissa Wu!) at the one and only Opera Bar.
It’s unlike anything you’ve ever done before, and it’s all for a worthwhile cause.
Are you brave enough to run in your undies?
Cupid’s Undie Run
Location: Hyde Park North (Sydney CBD) to Opera Bar
Date:Sunday 18th February 2018
- FREE Bond’s Undies + T-shirt (for the first 2,000 registrations nationally)
- FREE Cupid’s Undie Run Temporary Tattoo
- Complimentary Drink and Food at Opera Bar
- Pre and Post Run – Live Entertainment & Music
- Special opportunity to get up close and personal with our ambassadors!
- Raffles, Prizes, Games and More!