The Laidley Spring Festival is in Full Bloom!
Three day event has kicked off
The Laidley Spring Festival kicked off today with an array of fantastic-ness. Check out what happened for the first of this great three day festival:
- Quilt and Craft Expo
- Spring Orchid Show,
- Botanical Cafe featuring displays and stalls by the Laidley Garden Club
- Open house at the Laidley Anglican Church
- Floral displays, markets and refreshments at the Laidley Lutheran Church
- Lockyer Valley Artists Exhibition at the Lutheran Church Hall
- Laidley Pioneer Village & Museum displays
- Demonstrations and activities plus free museum entry and food at Das Neumann Haus in Laidley
If you thought that was full on look at what is lined up for the rest of the festival here: https://bit.ly/2Q92JGP
In keeping with this years theme of "The Songs From Yesteryear" the fabulous "Beatlegs", Beatles Tribute Band, will be performing all The Beatles hits from one of the most iconic bands in the history of music.
These guys will have you thinking you're watching John, Paul, George and Ringo! An absolute must for all Beatles fans.
The Colour Run is a new addition to this years program, it's sure to add some colour to your day, and your clothes! The Colour Run takes place on Saturday at 12:30pm at the Laidley Recreation Reserve you can register on the day or here: https://bit.ly/2PIs6OE
From the Street Parade, market stalls, flower displays, free family fun day, colour run to the sounds of the 60's, this years Laidley Spring Festival is going to be bloomin' awesome!
WHEN: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 6 - SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 8
Missed today's show? Catch up here!