The Best Places To Spend Valentine’s Day In Adelaide!
For all the lovers!
If Valentine’s Day has crept up on you this year and you haven’t made any plans with your special someone, here are some simple last-minute ways to spend the day!
1. Walk around the Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens together. While we particularly love the colours in Autumn, it’s beautiful all year round!
2. Hire a paddle boat on the River Torrens.
3. Go to the Himeji Garden together – no phones!
4. Wine and Chocolate – name a better duo. We’ll wait... We love Chocovino at Hahndorf Hill Winery! Overlook the beautiful vineyards and live the luxe life.
5. Get your love moving and take a dance class together! We love Quicksteps – their ethos is about creating happiness through dance!
6. Relax! Give each other a massage, or get a professional couples massage! We love Cocoon Spa in Magill – ask for the couples haven!
7. Take a rug, get some fish and chips and watch the sunset together at the beach. We love Semaphore Beach – grab some hand cut chips at Sotos!
8. Create something for the home by doing an art class together! We love Cork and Colour and Studio Vino – because wine always helps with creativity!
9. Visit McLaren Vale and do a gin making class! We love Settlers Gin, with Pizzateca just down the road for lunch afterwards.
10. Grab a rug and head to the Stables Lawns at Carrick Hill for a picnic. Stock up with some SA cheese, or grab some fresh bakery items at the Carrick Hill Café!
11. Kickin’ it back old school: See a movie at the Gepps Cross Drive in. The best bit is that you can wear your trackies or PJ’s!
12. Visit the Adelaide Zoo and do an experience together! We love the hippo interactive – Brutus is the man!
13. Do a ghost tour together! It’s a great excuse to snuggle up all night! Check out the Z Ward at Glenside, The Adelaide Gaol or Old Tailem Town!
14. Grab your partner and devour 50SIXONE's new Tails For 2 Fishbowl Cocktail filled with with De Kuyper Creme De Cacao, De Kuyper Strawberry Schapps, Coconut water and topped with Pineapple Juice!
Keep our list going by adding your suggestions in our Facebook comments!
Zoe Foster Blake Shares Advice On How To Keep A Committed Relationship Going
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST