There’s so much information and advertisements thrown at us these days, it’s hard to work out which products, services and venues are ACTUALLY good.
That’s why recommendations are usually what we listen to most when choosing where to stay when we travel.
So, when we saw Trivago had released its list of the top-rated hotels in Australia for 2018, we were curious to see what actual people rate as the best!
Now, most of us can’t afford a 5-star stay, but we DO love googling these places anyway, scrolling through the gallery of photos, and researching which pillows they use in the master suites.
If you’re keen on doing the above, check out the top ten Best 5-Star Hotels In Australia!
1. Mayfair Hotel - Adelaide, South Australia
2. Sanctuary Palm Cove - Palm Cove, Queensland
3. Spicers Vineyards Estate - Pokolbin, New South Wales
4. Mona Pavilions - Hobart, Tasmania
5. Avenue Hotel Canberra - Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
6. QT Sydney - Sydney, New South Wales
7. Silky Oaks Lodge - Mossman, Queensland
8. Spicers Balfour Hotel - Brisbane, Queensland
9. Emporiym Hotel - Brisbane, Queensland
10. The Henry Jones Art Hotel - Hobart, Tasmania
Yep, the highest rated 5-star hotel is in Adelaide!
Here’s a sneak peak inside:
To check out the complete list of categories, click here!
Download the Hit app here and stay up to date on all things Hit Network.