This morning on the show, Josiah & Elly had Alice Martin from the Benalla Wall To Wall Fest on to chat about the festival happening this weekend!
But before they even got into the chat, Josiah stitched Elly up BIG TIME! Make sure you listen below to hear what he did!
The Benalla Wall To Wall Fest is widely regarded as one of the world’s foremost street art events and it returns to the regional town this weekend with its largest contingent of international and local artists yet.
From the 5-7 April, Benalla (population 9200) is expected to draw in over 40,000 visitors benefit to the town as it transforms into one of the world’s largest open air exhibitions with more than 70 walls and venues transformed over the course of three days.
Some of this year’s highlights include;
- Greek muralist Insane51 – one of the true pioneers of 3D art comes to Australia for the first time;
- A carwash takeover by Callum Preston (renowned for nostalgic Milk Bar installation in 2017);
- Melbourne talent Kitt Bennett, a wizard of aerial perspective, will create a colossal new mural work at the Benalla skate park
- Celebrating street art’s humble beginnings, Benalla Art Gallery, will present an exhibition of Julie Shiels, responsible for some of the most political images of the ‘80s
- A communal paint by numbers created by local artist Zach Blake that will allow everyone to try their hand at street art
Missed the chat? Listen below to hear about the Benalla Wall To Wall Fest and how Josiah stitched up Elly!