The event will be held at Old Gippstown from 12pm-3pm and it's set to be a great day for the whole family with:
- Sausage Sizzle lunch - which is able to be purchased with a portion of the profits being donated
- Dog games run by Ruth Harvey from Gippsland Dog Obedience Club (gold coin to play)
- Dog costume competition with prizes, including two $40 vouchers from Salon 55 in Traralgon
- FREE 10-minute massages for your dog provided by Maree at MFD (massage for dogs) who is a trained canine myofunctional therapist
- Photo shoots from Mandy at Fetching Images Photography with a portion of the profits being donated
- Kids colouring corner available and access to Gippsland Heritage Park facilities
- Participants of the sponsored walk will be there on the day stepping out their kilometers to raise money for the cause. Anyone can set their own distance and then gain sponsorship to complete the walk, just contact Geri (0447 351 295) for more information about the Woofers Walk for Welfare.
Entry is $7 for adults, a gold coin donation for children 15 & under and dogs are free!
Pets in the Park help the homeless care for their pets by providing free medical care to pets of the homeless in Melbourne area. Pet Medical Crisis assist with the costs of medical intervention where the owners’ inability to fund it would otherwise result in death or significantly impact quality of life.