REVEALED: Newcastle Monopoly Edition
Which landmarks make the cut?
The Newcastle edition of popular board game Monopoly has been unveiled!
Thousands of people have had their say in recent months, deciding which local landmarks should make the cut.
And here they are:
- Brown – Blackbutt Sanctuary and King Edward Park
- Light Blue – Fort Scratchley, Newcastle Ocean Baths, Custom House
- Pink – Newcastle Show, Surfest and MacDonald Jones Stadium
- Orange – Hunter Valley Gardens, Hope Estate Winery and Beyond Ballooning
- Red – Westfield Kotara, Goldberg’s Café and Hunter Street
- Yellow – Newcastle Beach, Bar Beach and Merewether Beach
- Green – The Lucky Hotel, Newcastle Museum, Newcastle Grammar School
- Dark Blue – ANZAC Memorial Walk and Nobby’s Beach
“This edition will be everything you love about the traditional board, adapted in a way that Novocastrians will enjoy for generations to come,” Winning Moves spokesperson Dale Hackett said.