On 14 March 2019 Bunbury and Busselton Detectives, with the help of information provided by members of the community, charged a 41 year old Manjimup man with twenty offences in relation to a series of offending that occurred on the 10 and 11 March 2019 across the South West region.
It will be alleged that late on 10 March 2019 the male smashed a number of glass windows of premises in the Manjimup Town Centre before stealing a motor vehicle.
It will be alleged that on 11 March 2019 the male committed an armed robbery offence whilst in possession of a claw hammer, stealing an empty safe.
It is further alleged that the male dumped the stolen motor vehicle in bushland outside Nannup before walking into Nannup and stole a further motor vehicle whilst armed with a knife.
The male drove to Busselton where he committed a series of fraud offences before dumping the stolen motor vehicle at a motel in Busselton.
The 41 year old Manjumup man has been charged with;
• 5 x Criminal Damage (Manjimup)
• 1 x Stealing (Manjimup)
• 1 x Steal Motor Vehicle (Manjimup)
• 1 x Stealing from Motor Vehicle (Dixvale)
• 1 x Armed Robbery (Dixvale)
• 1 x Going Armed with Intent to Cause Fear (Nannup)
• 1 x Armed Robbery (Nannup)
• 1 x Steal Motor Vehicle (Nannup)
• 1 x Stealing (Nannup)
• 2 x Gains Benefit by Fraud
• 2 x No Authority to Drive
• 1 x Possess Prohibited Drug (Cannabis)
• 2 x Breach Violence Restraining Order
The male appeared in Bunbury Magistrates Court on Friday 15 March 2019. He was remanded in custody to appear back in Bunbury Magistrates Court on 2 May 2019.