The Cowboys have made headlines recently in their hunt for Jordan Kahu, and now they've got their man.
The 28-year-old has left behind the Brisbane Broncos and is now officially in Cowboys colours.
Kahu has signed a one year contract yesterday and has already spent time on the training field with the boys in blue and grey.
So before we cheer him on from the 1300SMILES Stadium seats, let's get to know the newest Cowboy.
- He has 2 children with his bride-to-be, Jess.
- He refers to himself as a fulltime Insta Dad/Fiancé and a part time footballer.
- He went to Keebra Park State High School on the Gold Coast
- He has one brother, Jared who left Rugby League in 2009
- He plays Fullback, Centre and Wing
- He was born in New Zealand
- He's been in the NRL since 2012
- He's exactly 6ft tall
- He's a World All Stars representative
- His full name is Jordan Kahukuranui
- He's a Godfather to Bronco Alex Glenn's son Miller
- He has his own Vlog with over 4,000 subscribers