The iconic Broadbeach burger bar Main Street has just announced a new menu, and it’s the answer to all our foodie prayers!
Broadbeach branch owner Jess Black said that their chefs are always looking for ways to separate themselves from other Gold Coast eateries while supporting local businesses.
“We try and change our menu enough to ensure the people on the GC know we’re always evolving and bringing something new to the table.”
- Jess Black
So what’s featured on this exciting new menu?
In addition to an all new cocktail selection, the menu includes...
- The Korean fried chicken burger (the ultimate hangover cure!) with sticky, spicy, saice kewpie mayo crunch slaw
- The pulled harissa lamb burger with slow roasted harissa lamb shoulder and goats cheese
- The all day breaky burger, perfect for the late-risers, with a beef pattie, double bacon, sausage, fried egg, onion and a hash brown
- Whole corn tossed in parmesan cheese parsley and Chipotle served with lime, quinoa, avo, hummus, and slaw
- Cornflake and parmesan chicken nuggets, great for the little kiddos and the big ones!
There’s even something for the vegans out there! The new veg burger includes a house made beetroot patty, fresh avocado, mint slaw, and beetroot hummus.
Jess continued that they are proud to provide a menu that caters to all taste buds, both “healthy and a little naughty”, as well as dietary requirements.
Let us know which burger you’re most excited to try in the Facebook comments.