Soon to be 16-year-old Josh Gorman is getting ready for a once in a life time experience with his soccer boots on.
The Townsville teenager has received an invitation to attend the British Football UK Tour this November.
The 13 day tour will see Josh playing representative soccer in the UK and Scotland against their respective national teams, with UK soccer scouts set to be in crowd.
Josh is no stranger to the soccer field and already has a long list of highlights from the soccer field:
- 2016 Futsal Summer Grand Final Winners
- 2017 U13 Grand Final Winners (Brothers)
- 2017 Top goal scorer 2017 Represent NQ Championships
- 2017 Futsal Summer Grand Final Winners
- 2018 U14 Grand Final Winners (NBUFC)
- Selected to represent NQ in QLD and NSW
If you’d like to help Josh get to the UK for this awesome trip, you can jump onto his GoFundMe page.
MEET BRUNO! THE 94-YEAR-OLD TOWNSVILLE MAN WHO HAS MELTED CLIFFO & GABI'S HEARTS!