Korumburra's 124th Annual Show will have something for the whole family to enjoy!
Saturday 9th February will feature:
- Cattle, poultry and horse events
- Working horse and tractor rally
- Black and coloured sheep
- Shed exhibits
- Amenities complex displays
- Lawnmower Racing
- Show Personality Quest
- Ute display
- Flyball dog competition
- Donkeys will make a return!
- Free activity marquee will be open all day for the kids from 10:00am until 8:00pm.
Pinky the DJ will be there from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, followed by a fireworks display at 9:15pm.
Sunday 10th February will feature horse events.
Exhibitors/Families: $25.00 for 2 adults, 2 children
Children aged 10-14 years: $5.00
Children under 10 years: Free
Sunday: $10.00 per vehicle
At Korumburra Showgrounds - South Gippsland Highway, Korumburra.