Kids Can Step into the Shoes of a Wildlife Ranger These School Holidays
how much fun is this!
Kicking off today, Monday April 8 and running each weekday until Thursday 18 April, a variety of animals will visit the Cobb+Co Museum for the Wildlife Rangers school holiday program.
With live animal shows daily, children will have the opportunity to meet furry new friends and learn all about the day to day lives of some of Australia’s favourite animals, including:
- Green Tree Frog or Magnificent Tree Frog
• Leaf Tailed Gecko or Burtons Legless Lizard.
• Bearded Dragon, Frill Necked Dragon or Water Dragon.
• Freshwater Turtle
• Green Tree Snake or Python
• Tawny Frogmouth, Barn Owl or Kookaburra
• Bandicoot or Wombat
• Ringtail Possum or Brush Tailed Possum
• And more
The program is designed for children aged 3 to 12 years and costs $10 per child, which includes access to one of two live shows. The 10.30am show is best for ages 3-7 and the 12noon show is best for ages 8-12. However, please note all ages are welcome to attend either show.
Missed today's show? Catch up here!