Love Vegemite!? Well guess what... There is plenty more it can be combined with rather then just toast!
Introducing the delicious comfort dish... VEGEMITE PASTA! Trust us... it's delicious. If you're a bit skeptical or just plain curious, we've got the recipe for you to try out below!
Ingredients (serves two):
2 tsp Vegemite
1.5 tbsp Butter
Parmesan (as much as you wish!)
Chives (chopped for garnish)
Spaghetti Pasta (small hand full)
1. Add salt to water in a saucepan and boil over high heat. Once water is boiled, add spaghetti pasta and leave until pasta is cooked. Take a small mug and scoop out some of the boiled, salted pasta water and set aside.
2. Drain Pasta and set aside. To the same saucepan, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Add Vegemite and continue to stir through until butter and Vegemite has melted down.
4. Add cooked spaghetti pasta to the saucepan and stir through until well combined. Add some of the the hot, salted pasta water you set aside in step 1 if the pasta is gluggy.
5. Once pasta is all stirred through, serve. Add parmesan and chives as you wish.