Easter is just around the corner and while we have been preparing our bodies and buying stretchy pants for the last few months, our plans of the actual break have been pushed aside.
If you have absolutely no idea what you are gonna make and serve to the fam, or if you just like a cheeky drink… don't stress, we have you covered!
Take a look at these recipes for Cadbury Easter Cocktails who were created by Sorrel Arthur from The Grounds of Alexandria is Sydney.
Cadbury Turkish Delight Vodka Sour
• Cadbury Turkish Delight block
• 40mls vodka
• 30mls rose syrup
• 10mls Creme de cacao
• 15mls lemon juice
• 30mls egg white
• Topped with fairy floss and rose sugar glass
• Glaze the glass with melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and leave to set
• Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake to emulsify the egg before hard shaking with ice
• Top with rose fairy floss and rose sugar glass
Cadbury Oreo Vodka Martini with a Crumbed Oreo rim, topped with an Oreo cream and stuffed Chocolate Oreo
• Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo block
• 30mls Creme de cacao
• 15mls vodka
• 1tbl spoon of Oreo dust
• 60mls house made Cadbury Dairy Milk mouse
• Topped with Oreo cream and chocolate glazed double decker Oreo
• Make Oreo dust by removing the white Oreo centres and blending.
• Glaze the glass with melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and sprinkle with Oreo dust and set aside to set
• Melt Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and combine with thick cream and Cadbury drinking chocolate powder and whisk until fully combined and fluffy
• Melt Oreo chocolate and combing with thick cream and dust into a cream whipper for topping
• Put all the ingredients into a shaker, minus the topping cream and block and shake hard
• Strain and top with the cream and add a double decker Oreo drizzled in dairy milk on top
ALL OF THE YUM!!!!
Your Easter season is about to be lit!