Finalists named for Top Tourism Town awards

Did your town make the list?

Article heading image for Finalists named for Top Tourism Town awards

Voting has opened to decide this year's Top Tourism Town Award, as well as the Emerging Tourism Town Award, aiming to recognise the cities and towns across Western Australia for their commitment to tourism. Did your town make the list?

Each finalist had to submit a video and itinerary to showcase their town to the public, and voting has opened to decide the winner. The public vote will make up to 70 percent of the score, with the other 30 percent decided by industry judges. 

The finalists for the Top Tourism Award are:
Albany, Armadale, Busselton, Dunsborough, Esperance, Exmouth, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Karratha, and Margaret River

The finalist for the Emerging Tourist Town Award are:
Augusta, Carnarvon, Cocos Keeling Islands, Jurien Bay, Laverton, Northam, Northcliffe & Windy Harbour, Pemberton, Tom Price, and Toodyay

The award winners will be announced at the WA Regional Tourism Conference Dinner on September 17.

2 August 2019

Listen Live!
Latest Catch up