The Urban Dictionary describes a Fremeny as “a person in your life that you get along with and enjoy overall company but will cut you down with virtually any opportunity…” Savage.
Think you might have a frenemy? Here are some signs to look out for…
1. They constantly make an effort to do everything you do… but better.
2. They like to show off their belongings to remind you what you can’t afford...
3. And if you’ve got the same stuff, they’ll always try to look better in it.
4. They never miss with a backhanded compliment.
5. No matter what the occasion, they always try to outshine you.
6. They’ve got an eye on the people you like too.
7. They always get the last word in.
8. No matter what happens, she'll keep her friends close, but her enemies closer.
If you’re still not sure, you should check out The Hustle, starring Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway. They play the PERFECT frenemies – you’ll definitely know by then!
Don’t miss Rebel Wilson & Anne Hathaway giving dirty rotten men a run for their money. The Hustle, in Cinemas May 9.
"You can jam that where you put your scented candles!"