Central Coast Candidates Locked In For NSW Election
Ballot draw finalised
A total of 24 candidates will contest the March 23 NSW State election across the Central Coast's 4 electorates...with 15 men and 9 women.
The ballot draws have taken place today, with 3 of the 4 incumbents - Gosford's LIESL TESCH, Wyong's DAVID HARRIS and Terrigal's ADAM CROUCH at the very bottom.
Meantime, Labor's DAVID MEHAN has the advantage of being on top in THE ENTRANCE, while Liberal challenger BRIAN PERREM is second last.
THE ENTRANCE is highly marginal, with a swing of just .4% enough to see it change hands.
TERRIGAL and WYONG are held by margins of 9 and 8.7% respectively, making them relatively safe, while the GOSFORD by-election in April 2017 delivered Labor a 12.5% buffer, just 2 years after it went down to the absolute wire.
Here's the full ballot draw list -
- MORRIS Hillary – THE GREENS
- MURPHY Patrick – ANIMAL JUSTICE PARTY
- DENGATE Susan – LIBERAL
- FREEMAN Larry- SHOOTERS, FISHERS AND FARMERS
- SINGER Judy- SUSTAINABLE AUSTRALIA
- TESCH Liesl - LABOR
- BLAIKIE Ross – AUSTRALIAN CONSERVATIVES
- CHESTNUT Gary – INDEPENDENT
- DOYLE Bob- THE GREENS
- COLEMAN Flavia – ANIMAL JUSTICE PARTY
- RIGG Wayne- SUSTAINABLE AUSTRALIA
- SUNDSTROM Jeff- LABOR
- CROUCH Adam- LIBERAL
- MEHAN David- LABOR
- FITZPATRICK Jake- KEEP SYDNEY OPEN
- ERVIN Hadden- AUSTRALIAN CONSERVATIVES
- PEARSON Stephen – THE GREENS
- JONES Margaret – SUSTAINABLE AUSTRALIA
- PERREM Brian- LIBERAL
- RICHARDS Maddy- ANIMAL JUSTICE PARTY
- LI-CANTWELL Ying Shu- LIBERAL
- WYNN Sue- THE GREENS
- STEVENSON Martin – AUSTRALIAN CONSERVATIVES
- HARRIS David- LABOR