Birdbox will take you through a whirlwind of emotions... as you'll soon be able to tell. I heard mixed reviews but I thought I'd give it a go. Overall, it was a bit cliche, but it was not bad at all. Here were all the things running through my head as I watched the 2-hour length Netflix film. P.S. The film is in two different timelines, five years ago and the current time.
1. What the heck, Sandra Bullock is a really strict mum
2. Who didn’t actually want her kids?
3. Ok WTF!!
4. Nooooo the sister
5. Sandra Bullock looks good with short hair though
6. Yeah pregnant ladies united
7. I don't trust the bald guy aka Douglas at all
8. Driving blind seems really safe (no it doesn’t at all)
9. That's a really good car for this kind of situation and also, this is kind of the scariest car ride in the world
10. Jackpot!! Supermarket, finally something good
11. Tom is super cute. Malorie should totally hook up with him
12. Doug was nice for a second, didn’t last very long though, did it?
13. That voice is hella weird and he’s got a weird name too, Fish Finger? Who named you?
14. No wtf Charlie, no, no, no :'(
15. Are you SERIOUS right now, Lucy and Felix?!
16. Awww lil' girl bless her heart, poor thing just trying to help Mal
17. Wow, ok, Olympia is stupid as heck
18. Lol old lady showed Douglas though
19. That’s a bit of a promise - Mal doesn’t seem too keen
20. Ohhhh so the lil girl is Olympia’s…That took me a while to figure out
21. Both their babies are coming on the same day?? Haha like fake twins
22. Why’s the new guy alone and what’s he doing with those creepy-a$$ drawings
23. Why did he put the birds in the freezer? What a psychopath
24. Omg I’m scared
25. Ok… Now he is opening all the windows, great this guy is bad news!!!
26. The new guy is an actual P.O.S.
27. Douglas, the resident asshole, to the rescue! Who’d have thought?
28. WAKE UP TOM, THIS IS NO TIME FOR A NAP
29. Just in time.
30. Aw they’re together now - I mean everyone saw that coming, though
31. Oh, so that’s why she’s on a river for so long
32. So their names are actually boy and girl, cool
33. Preach it, Tom— he’s got a point but I also see Mal’s point too
34. Tom is going to sacrifice himself omg
35. Ok I have literal goosebumps
36. Poor Malorie 😢
37. Ok, I highly doubt they’ll survive those rapids
39. Ok, those kids are screwed now for sure
40. Keep your blindfold on kids!!! The voice is fake, don’t listen to it!
41. I’m so anxious
42. Oh, thank God!
43. Are the woods talking or what?
44. Malorie is so strong, I could not carry two lil kids on my arms, that’s for sure
45. Rick better not screw them over
46. Oh, he’s blind, phew!
47. Wow what a beautiful place for children and birds
48. Her doctor from the beginning- that’s kind of random
49. Aww Olympia and Tom <3
50. Omg I am crying again
Stay up to date on all things Hit Network with the app now
These 'tear-jerker' movies didn't deserve your tears!