5 Steps To Building Your First Home!
Is it time to adult?
Owning your own home is one of the biggest achievements someone can make these days, let alone living in a home you’ve designed.
Australians of all ages know the struggle of buying and building their own home, but many of us have no idea where to begin.
Thankfully for us, our friends over at Homebuyers Centre have provided us with their 5 Steps To Building Your First Home:
1. Work out your budget
- Know your expenses and income
- Be realistic
2. Find out how much you can borrow
- Speak to a builder! They can help you find out if you qualify for your first home.
- Alternatively, shop around and speak to various banks and mortgage brokers
3. Work out where you want to live
- Have a look at new estates and house and land packages available
- When looking at established suburbs, it’s best to speak to a builder to make sure you can put your dream home on the block of land
4. Find your dream home design
- Think about what you love about a home and make sure to try get a design that includes a layout that works for you
- Head to some display villages to check out what you want in a new home
5. Enjoy the journey and get excited for moving in!
- Monitor the process and watch with anticipation every step of the way
Don't forget, you still have a chance to win $50K to supercharge your house deposit with hit92.9's $50K to Move Away.
New homes from $138k from Homebuyers Centre? You heard right. Head to homebuyers.com.au for more!