If your wedding dreams are ready to come true in 2018, you need to see some of the growing trends in weddings!
1. Food of the world: Instead of the tired and boring 3 course sit down meal, why not embrace the many flavours from around the world? Getting creative with your meal choice will surprise and impress all your guests. Choose the food you love on your big day!
2. Drinks…it’s all about choice and self-serve!
3. And for dessert…a Candy Cart! It will be a buffet of fun for guests of all ages!
4. Indoors or outdoors? How about both? The weather is often the biggest factor when planning a wedding. While outdoor weddings are so popular, if you are worried about the rain or the heat, bringing the outdoors inside your venue can give you the best of both worlds. Including plenty of green leaves, forest bouquets and flower crowns can give your wedding that natural feel like we saw with Kate and William’s wedding.
5. Wedding wreaths really add the natural feel to a wedding. They suit all seasons.
Head along to Nelson Bay Golf Club this Saturday for all the latest wedding trends. Click through for all the details.