WARNING: If you are not up to date with Game Of Thrones, you’re going to have some major deaths spoiled for you…
So be responsible.
We all have to wait what seems like a longggggggg time before we are graced with season 8 of Game Of Thrones, and while we wait, the fan theories have started to increase.
While some are outright ludicrous, we’ve stumbled across one that has us worried for our fave characters… because it might hint at how our faves will cark it.
A Reddit user has taken to the net to share with everyone his theory about the major deaths in GOT, with their deaths mirroring the ways in which they have killed other characters on the show.
Cases in point:
"Characters who were killed in the same or similar fashion as in their most infamous moments. In no particular order:
- Ned Stark used his greatsword Ice to behead the Night's Watchman; he was beheaded with his own sword.
- Joffrey gave the command to execute Ned; he was killed in a way that took away his ability to speak. (I reached pretty far for this one, I'll admit)
- Tywin ordered the Red Wedding, where numerous Stark men were killed by crossbow-wielding musicians; he was killed by a crossbow.
- Roose Bolton killed Robb Stark with a knife to the heart; he was killed by a knife to the heart.
- Walder Frey ordered Catelyn Stark's throat cut at the end of the Red Wedding; he had his throat cut by Arya.
- Ramsay Bolton was fond of feeding people to his hounds; he was fed to his own hounds.
- The Sand Snakes were each killed in a way that mirrored their own style: Nymeria was strangled by her own whip, Obara was impaled with her own spear, and Tyene was killed by her favorite poison.
- Olenna Tyrell killed Joffrey with poison; she was executed with poison.
- Littlefinger betrayed Ned Stark by putting a knife to his throat, and the Valyrian Catspaw Dagger was used in the attempt to have Bran Stark assassinated, which he intentionally blamed on the Lannisters, sparking the Lannister-Stark conflict. He was executed by having his throat cut by the Valyrian Catspaw Dagger."
Other fans also took to the thread to expand on the conversation.
- "Jon killing his Night's Watch brother Qhorin Halfhand; he was later killed by his Night's Watch brothers.
- Ygritte killed many people with arrows; she was killed with an arrow.
- Lysa Arryn loved throwing people through the Moon Door; she was shoved through the Moon Door.
- The One True King Stannis the Mannis killed his brother by way of his female assistant; he was later killed by his brother's female assistant.
- Lastly, Tywin gave Tyrion sh*t his entire life, literally making him in charge of all the sewers of Casterly Rock; Tyrion killed him on the sh**ter."
Does this mean there are some terrible things in store for our faves…
We surely hope not!
What’s YOUR take on this theory and what it means for the future of the show’s remaining characters?