Now that Bachelor in Paradise and MAFS is over for the year, Australian reality TV lovers are settling down to take in Love Island Australia when it kicks off on Sunday May 27.
We are certainly in for a whirlwind ride with this one, with each episode airing 24 hours after it’s actually filmed, and with viewers having the ability to eliminate contestants who are living it up in Spain.
Now, the cast has been revealed and the first pics are here!
In the image above, from left to right, please say hi to:
- Natasha, 24, Beauty Salon Owner from Perth
- Tayla, 21, Beauty Queen from Perth
- Erin, 23, Nurse from Melbourne
- Cassidy, Bartender, 23, from Melbourne
- Millie, 24, Doggy Daycare Worker from Sydney
- Charlie, 22, International Rugby Player from Sydney
- Eden, 25, Prison Officer from Sydney
- Justin, 27, International Model from Melbourne
- Grant, 22, Electrician from Canberra
- Josh, 25, Sports Administrator from Sydney
And here’s the official description for the plot of the show!
"They are all hoping to find romance, passion and hopefully the one. The Islanders immediately ‘couple up’ and share a bed with each other, resulting in either a recipe for disaster, or a saucy dish full of sugar and spice. But don’t think for a minute they can get too comfortable, with new Islanders regularly entering the villa to test all the relationships.”
Let the love games begin when this premieres on may 27 at 8.30pm, on 9Go! and 9Now!
Get amongst it, folks!