Hot off the heels of her announcement that she'll be headlining iconic Aussie music festival Bluesfest, Kesha has dropped news of an Australian tour.
Last week, it was announced that singer songwriter Kesha would be headlining Bluesfest in Byron Bay in 2018, and now we've gotten word of a full-blown tour.
The 30-year-old will be bringing her 'Rainbow tour' to Perth, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne early next year.
- Metro City, Perth: Monday, 26th March
- ICC Sydney Theatre, Sydney: Saturday, 31st March
- Bluesfest, Byron Bay: Thursday, 29th March
- Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide: Wednesday, 4th April
- Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne: Thursday, 5th April
Pre-sale kicks off from 9am, 13th of December and general sale from 9am Thursday, 14th December - grab your tickets at Select Touring!