If you're obsessed with 'rags to riches' movies like we are, you're going to LOVE our list of films - perfect for this time of the year... you know, feet up/watch a million movies/consume your body weight in popcorn time of the year?
5. Cinderella. Come on, girl gets treated like crap by ugly sisters, told she can't go to a LIT AF party, then has a FAIRY GODMOTHER front up the outfit, wheels and pretty much pops the ring on her finger? We heart Cinderella forever.
4. 8 Mile. We were heartbroken when Eminem disappeared from our lives, but now he's back (hello! amazing song with Beyonce), we're having all the feels for this movie!
3. Slumdog Millionaire. One of our favs of all time. If you've not seen this rags to riches story, sit down... and bring tissues.
2. The Social Network. You probs came here from Facebook, but have you ever wondered how it all started? This movie follows the story of the creators and their rise to fame... well, some of them at least.
1. Patti Cake$. We just cannot with this film. We've all been that person, staring back at themselves in the mirror, KNOWING we have talent... right? Starring the amazing Danielle Macdonald, this movie follows the story of a would be rapper who tackles every obstacle to make her dreams a reality. From the soundtrack to the reviews - this film will have you rapping in your sleep!
Patti Cake$ available to download on iTunes and Google play December 27th.